And lastly, give one to your little babe and watch them enjoy the pleasure of an icy treat on a sweltering summer day.
For the time being.
For other great meal ideas, no matter what your dietary restrictions, check out the meal planning service I use: Real Plans.
- 1 cup yogurt or kefir (I use this culture)
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 pound of fresh fruit (peaches, berries, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Throw all the ingredients into a food processor or blender. Puree it until it’s nice and smooth and ridiculously delicious looking.
- Then, pour it into some popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours, or until completely solid.
DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I appreciate the support and love y'all have shown this 'ol blog and will only recommend products that I use, love, or covet. The end.