Well hey there! Long time no… talk? I feel like we’ve had some silence between us while we were on vacation last week and I am happy to be back in the blogging saddle once again.
- 12 to 16 apples, peeled and cored
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 5 tablespoons of rapadura or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Peel and core the apples. I used a hand peeler.
- Dice up the apples into 1 inch pieces. No need to be precise.
- Combine all the apple chunks and the optional cinnamon, lemon juice, and sweetener in your crockpot. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- After the cooking period, simply use a potato masher or wooden spoon to stir the apples and break up any leftover chunks. If you want a completely chunk-free applesauce, you could easily use a hand-immersion blender to smooth it out.
DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I appreciate the support and love y'all have shown this 'ol blog and will only recommend products that I use, love, or covet. The end.