Sure, our dairy cow produced up to five gallons of fresh milk a day, but you only need two cups to whip up this simply decadent dessert.
- 8 oz. high quality dark or semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups cold cream
- 3 egg whites
- Pinch sea salt
- Garnishes: Berries, powdered sugar, shaved chocolate, pistachios, maple syrup etc.
- Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler. Meanwhile, whip the egg whites with a pinch of sea salt until stiff peaks form. Set aside. Whip the cream until fluffy and stiff.
- Gently fold in half of the chocolate mixture into whipped cream. Then gently fold in the other half of the chocolate. Lastly, gently fold in the whipped egg whites.
- When combined, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Garnish with fresh berries, nuts, shaved chocolate, maple syrup, additional whipped cream etc.
DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I appreciate the support and love y'all have shown this 'ol blog and will only recommend products that I use, love, or covet. The end.