I have plans for this weekend. Big plans.
1. Let's start with THIS:
Like, 90 pounds of this. Seriously.
2. Then, a few of THESE. Because I love dried tomatoes on my grilled cheese sandwiches in the winter!
3. Mixing up a double batch of THIS:
Because it's the most beautiful autumn weather this weekend and it speaks to my soul.
4. Cooking up a few batches of THESE:
Because I like having them frozen and ready to eat! And I'm currently out.
5. A few loaves of THIS:
Because we have company coming these next few weeks and thus, bread is required.
6. A new batch of THIS:
Because I've run out and my armpits are stinky.
7. Baking THIS for breakfast:
Because, as noted in number one, I have 90 pounds of pears that are begging me to gorge myself on such deliciousness.
8. Bottling the 5 gallons of home-brewed Oatmeal Stout that we currently have fermenting in our bedroom.
9. Rebuilding a new chicken tractor. Because ours is AWWWWWWFFFFFUUULLLL. Don't ever let me design anything for you. I'll totally mess it up. On the plus side, Frank and Courtney Polivka of The Polivka Family are coming to visit and I'm going to force them into manual farm labor. Therefore, they will be pros at building chicken tractors by the time they have to head back to San Francisco.
10. Crying. Because my cow is not bred and now I have to sell her and buy a new one. (More on that painful event later). Tear. Multiple tears.
I hope YOU have a great weekend, my friends! There's still lots of time to get our hands dirty on the homestead this Fall!