Whew! Another busy week on the farm. What is it about Springtime that just really gets the ball rolling on all those projects around the house? I think I'll blame it on all of the fresh air. That, mixed with sunshine, makes a perfect combination of accomplishment.
This week, we welcomed 20,000 new bees to the farm! They were hived yesterday and seem to be doing well. We also began working on building a pig pen, lining up a bull to service Sal this Spring, and welcomed 14 new layers into the flock.
What have you been up to on your farm?
HERE’S JUST A FEW RULES FOR LINKING UP:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specifically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.
3. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
4. Please link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
5. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
<!– start LinkyTools script –>
<!– end LinkyTools script –>