learn to stock a whole foods pantry
learn to batch cook and prep
get the resources you need to plan and prepare
For a limited time, you can get this entire course for free with the purchase of our newest farm-to-table cookbook, family table.
All too often, I talk to discouraged readers just like you who want so badly to transition their kitchen into a place of health, wellness, and joy. Instead, they find themselves discouraged by all the work involved in such a task and end up overwhelmed with where to begin. Cooking becomes a prison that feels more like duty and bondage than an occasion to celebrate. My Whole Foods Kitchen Course is out to change that for YOU.
I designed and created this course after years of transitioning my own kitchen to a whole foods based kitchen – a kitchen that puts out three meals a day to six hungry mouths (and that’s not even counting the animals!). I put in years of research and trial-and-error so you don’t have to! Instead, you get to sit back and learn how to:
1. BRING whole foods, health, and wellness into your kitchen through basic recipes, techniques, and tools of the trade
2. FIND joy in cooking and meal preparation
3. PRODUCE delicious food your family will actually eat by sourcing quality ingredients and eliminating the garbage
4. PLAN your meals to bring peace to cooking schedules
5. STOCK your pantry with real food items that will nourish your body
Through the course, you’ll enjoy video lessons on:
Stocking your real food pantry and what exactly should go in it
Eliminating convenience foods and replacing them with better options
What’s in my fridge and why
Where to source ingredients
How to plan and prepare real food meals
Batch cooking and bulk cooking
What tools will help you the most
Small steps to ensure long term success
As well as PRINTABLE SHEETS to help you:
- Organize a menu plan: both weekly and monthly
- Plan your shopping trips: be it to a grocery store, farmers market, or even your own garden!
- Keep track of your supplies and pantry items
- Stock your pantry and fridge so you never run out of ingredients
- Easily substitute whole foods for packaged foods
- Prepare ‘backbone’ ingredients via printable recipes, including: no-knead breads, chicken stock, bone broth, ferments, make-ahead breakfasts, soups & salads, kombucha, kefir, salad dressings, shredded meat, and more!
Don’t be overwhelmed…
Our cookbook, Family Table, will give you over 75+ simple and delicious recipes to help you get food on your table 3 times a day. The bonus? You’ll get our entire Whole Foods Kitchen course for FREE.
HOW IT WORKS
1. SIGN UP (BONUS: This course is FREE with all Family Table preorders!)
2. WATCH YOUR EMAIL FOR CONFIRMATION and COURSE LINKS
(Course will officially be released October 2016)
3. FOLLOW THE EMAIL PROMPTS TO THE COURSE VIDEOS, PRINTABLES, AND SUPPORT NETWORK
Ready to learn more?
If you’re ready to find joy in the kitchen and stock it up with food that will contribute to your health and wellness, know this: it’s possible! Let me show you how easy it can be to transform your kitchen into a whole foods oasis that will nourish your mind, body, and soul and bring joy, and delicious food, to the plate every day.
Your Family Table cookbook purchase will AUTOMATICALLY get you the entire Whole Foods Kitchen course for FREE!
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive access to 5 VIDEOS (featuring yours truly) in which I’ll teach you all about a whole foods kitchen and how to make it possible for YOU! This includes everything from tools to techniques to a tour of my very own refrigerator and pantry!
- Access to support networks where you’ll find answers to your common whole food questions
- Exclusive recipes that make a working, whole foods kitchen possible – especially if you’ve got kids!
- Printable resources to help you organize your kitchen
- A renewed confidence in your ability to COOK! For real.
- Ease of transition to a more nourishing way of cooking
- Improved health from your efforts!