- Lacking inspiration on what to cook for your family?
- Wanting to eliminate processed foods but not sure how?
- Feeling discouraged at the amount of time it takes to cook?
- Overwhelmed at the thought of whole food-cooking?
- Not sure how to stock your kitchen with the right foods?
- Needing some reliable recipes to work into the meal plan?
This cookbook not only includes 50+ whole food recipes, but it also includes an entire chapter on how and what to stock your pantry, fridge, and freezer with to have everything you need on hand and easily accessible.
Over 50 Amazing Recipes Including:
Soaked English Muffins • Homemade Beef and Chicken Stock • Chicken Tortilla Soup • Creamy Potato Soup with Sausage and Kale • Tomato Soup with Basil and Cream • Simple Pea Salad • Citrus Rice Salad with Avocado • Miso Chicken Lettuce Wraps • Pan Seared Steaks with Red Wine Sauce • Whole Roasted Chicken • Easy Snack Bars • Lazy Pot Pie • Braised Beef with Beer and Rosemary • Spanish Rice • Pumpkin Rice Pudding • Cocoa Coconut Truffles • Chocolate Mousse • Honey Sweetened Lemon Curd • Cheater’s Ice Cream • Butter Buttons • Kombucha • Kefir • Home Rendered Tallow • Crockpot Yogurt • Chai Tea Concentrate • Stovetop Hot Chocolate