I can't believe how fast the weeks of Spring go! It's such a busy time for all of us on the farms and homesteads – planting gardens, caring for new animals, and planning all the new projects ahead!
This past week, we've been preparing for the arrival of our sheep – making sure that new pasture is fenced off appropriately and that their ‘house' is in working order. We're also busy preparing for the arrival of our bees (their coming Easter Sunday!). I've never kept bees before and am a little wary about what to expect in my first few seasons, but I'm thankful for the opportunity and feeling up for the challenge!
Are you ready to share what's been going on on your homestead?
Here's just a few rules for linking up:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specifically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.
3. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
4. Please link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
5. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my favorite recipes for kid-friendly stuffed muffins and tomato onion jam.