I've been blown away by all the wonderful homesteading posts coming into the Barn Hop each week – tons of you are busy, busy, busy this Spring with all sorts of fun projects! We've had another busy week as well – hiving bees, protecting newly planted vegetables from wind and frost, hardening off others, and preparing the chicks for transition into the coop with the other hens.
“Busy as bees” – as they say!
Please share what you've been up to this week on your homestead!
HERE’S JUST A FEW RULES FOR LINKING UP:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specifically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.
3. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
4. Please link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
5. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Thanks for hosting! I shared my hummus bites which are great vegan and allergy-friendly appetizers. I also shared caramelized popcorn substitute, another allergy-friendly party treat that’s now corn-free and gluten-free. Enjoy!