Our homestead has grown by 54 animals this week – that's enough to keep any homesteader busy! We've started our second back of meat chickens and also welcomed 4 new Katahdin sheep to the farm. We're in the process of getting everyone settled – including the new bottle ewe lamb that we brought home after her Mama died.
All in all – a fantastic week of homesteading. But a crazy one at that!
What have you been up to on your homestead? Let us know below! Please be sure to link back to this post.
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specifically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
3. Please link back to the Homestead Barn Hop site in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
4. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
5. Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.