How can it be that another week has already passed us by? Things are slowly transitioning to summer on our homestead and with that comes the arrival of new sheep in a few weeks, a bull “visiting” our cow Sally Belle, and the growth of lettuce, spinach, peas, broccoli, radish, garlic, and shallots in the garden! Preservation has already begun with asparagus and we've been soaking in the still slightly cool sunshine as much as possible.
What have you been up to on your homestead? Link up below and let us know!
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specifically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
3. Please link back to the Homestead Barn Hop site in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
4. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
5. Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.