BIG PICTURE: We all want the same thing. Soft, sexy, supple, vibrant, dewy skin. Because when our skin looks that way, we feel better! We all know how a good skin day feels. It feels goooood. We're after a sexy summer skincare routine that brings us that feeling every day, right?
Insert: juicy, moisture boosting products. That's how we achieve those good skin days we're all after. Right now, in our bathrooms.
Please. Take just a few minutes. Let the chores rest, kick the littles outside to play, make yourself an iced coffee, and sit down. For the love. I know you're tired. Some days the world spins far too quickly for my taste. All the more reason to sit and spend just a few minutes watching the video right now to refresh and reset your summer skincare routine.
- Natural Astringent: Astringents shrink the skin, tightening it. This helps our skin to feel nice and toned and helps to prevent early sagging.
- Purifying: This is an excellent thing to use for summer perspiration! That extra sweat can lead to or increase adult acne and so to use the Yarrow/Pom is going to help close up those pores after washing your face.
- Emollient: We want those skin cells to be fat and fabulous. Yarrow is a natural emollient. Emollients soften skin in part by delivering the goods directly. Unlike a humectant, emollients bring moisture to your skin via the composition of the product itself. Oil emollients trap the moisture in the skin so you’re best to apply Yarrow/Pom after you’ve washed your face while it’s still a little damp.
- Natural SPF (25-40).
- Natural moisturizer which helps to restore youthful looking skin.
- Packed with emollient-rich ingredients.
- Includes probiotics to provide intense hydration and nourishment to the skin, helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and aiding with skin barrier renewal for supple, younger-looking skin. Probiotics reinforce the skin’s natural barrier, helping to improve skin’s natural health and beauty.
- Non-oily / can use for day or night use.
- Designed to help with both natural causes of skincare issues (aging) and environmental causes (skin exposure).
- Optimal lipid balance – this is what gifts our skin that plump, moist look. The lipid complex goes above and beyond a typical moisturizer by mimicking the skin surface lipids when at their prime.
- Frankincense, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Lavender, Myrrh, Helichrysum, and Rose essential oils play a fundamental role in supporting healthy looking skin. There are also natural SPFS in these oils.
- The formula of the serum combines olive, jojoba, and macadamia oils to produce amazingly soft and smooth skin.
- Lightweight on the skin and it smells delicious!
You can order these products, or build a custom skincare cart of your own, right here. Please note: you can edit the cart at will.
Questions? [email protected]