I have an obsession.
Besides cleaning and wine.
I would like you to meet my kryptonite. The London Fog. It is God's gift to me. He loves me and this proves it. It is nectar sent from Heaven.
I am not being dramatic.
And in order to weaken you as well to The London Fog's power, here is how to make them:
1. Add roughly a tablespoon(ish) of sweetener (maple syrup, honey, etc.) to a mug, depending on how sweet you like it.
2. Add roughly a teaspoon(ish) of vanilla extract to a mug. Use the good stuff – not the imitation vanilla. The vanilla is the power-player in this drink.
3. Fill half of the mug with hot water and put one Earl Grey teabag in to steep for a few minutes. Stuart usually stirs this with a spoon to make sure all the goods get mixed in.
4. Steam some milk nice and hot. Use organic whole milk! (Trust me it's worth it!) We use our espresso maker to do this, but I have also done it on the stove and it works well (just stir, stir, stir it so that the milk doesn't scald!)
5. Fill the top half of the mug with the steamed, hot milk and stir the mixture (gently!) so that all the goods can mingle.
Friend, meet The London Fog:
Try it. Do it. You have to. I dare you. I am peer-pressuring you.
Let me know what you think!
For other great meal ideas, no matter what your dietary restrictions, check out the meal planning service I use: Real Plans.