It's hot here.
For other great meal ideas, no matter what your dietary restrictions, check out the meal planning service I use: Real Plans.
- Mix the coconut oil (or butter), coconut milk (or milk), and honey together in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, and simmer for one or two minutes. Remove from heat.
- Get a cute assistant to help you. You never know when you're going to need a spoon licked clean.
- Mix in the vanilla and peanut butter. Then, mix in the oats, cocoa powder and coconut.
- After the mixture is combined, lay out in desired cookie size on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Allow to cool slightly, then, move the sheet to the refrigerator to finish cooling.
- After the cookies are completely cooled, gently move them to a tupperware and store in the fridge until you consume all of them.