And lastly, give one to your little babe and watch them enjoy the pleasure of an icy treat on a sweltering summer day.
For the time being.
For other great meal ideas, no matter what your dietary restrictions, check out the meal planning service I use: Real Plans.
Homemade Honey-Sweetened Yogurt Popsicles.
- 1 cup yogurt or kefir I use this culture
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 pound of fresh fruit peaches, berries, etc.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract optional
- Throw all the ingredients into a food processor or blender. Puree it until it’s nice and smooth and ridiculously delicious looking.
- Then, pour it into some popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours, or until completely solid.