I recommend starting with a wholesale membership, even if you are brand-new to the idea of essential oils. It only costs $35 for an entire year’s membership (that’s cheaper than Costco!), and you get an even better deal with you sign up with a kit. As a wholesale member, you’ll enjoy:
- Wholesale pricing on everything you order (that’s a savings of 25% on everything you buy)
- The ability to start off with a special enrollment kit
- No minimums, quotas, or obligations
- Tons of training from my doTERRA family
- The chance to take advantage of the Loyalty Rewards Program, which can give you a total of up to 55% off retail pricing. (Yes, 55%! That’s not a typo.)
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
One of the main benefits of signing up with a wholesale membership is that you have the option of purchasing an enrollment kit. These kits allow you to start right off with all the most popular oils–plus your enrollment fee is automatically included.
Now, you could just buy a bottle. Or two. Or you could completely equip yourself with one of the most popular kits available. That’s totally up to you. To see exactly what is included in each kit, click HERE. My favorite? The Home Essentials. Diffusers are a must… especially for those new to essential oils.