More homesteads to explore. More of your great homesteading posts! I've been reading and participating in this barn hop for years and frankly, getting to be a part of hosting it makes me feel like a high school drama student going to the Oscars.
This week on our homestead, we've been busy preparing for the arrival of our pigs, tending to our new batch of baby chicks, planting seeds and patiently (or not so patiently, rather) watching the already planted seeds sprout, and milking – twice a day – in the beautiful (although muddy) weather we've been experiencing. Spring on the farm is not for the faint of heart, and though I'm tired, it's been wonderful to get back in the saddle!
All that being said, I'm looking forward to reading YOUR POSTS!
Here's a few rules for sharing:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specifically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.
3. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
4. Please link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
5. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!