For other great meal ideas, no matter what your dietary restrictions, check out the meal planning service I use: Real Plans.
Lemon Bar Nut Crust
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grind the nuts in your food processor until their a fine meal. But be careful to not grind them too much – otherwise, you'll end up with nut butter!
- Add in the raw honey, coconut oil, zest, eggs, and sea salt.
- Smear into a greased 8×8 pan, trying to make the crust as even as possible.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until nice and golden.
- After the crust has cooled, top it with your lemon curd and refrigerate until chilled. Savor. Enjoy. And embrace the zesty goodness.